Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stars Falling

A meteorological event has had a strange effect on me today.  It has marked the passing of a year where my life has changed completely and, I believe, with it I have changed as well.  One year ago a relationship changed, I began to love myself, I found friends that I love more than my own life, I took the first steps in a long journey, my heart has been broken, I’ve fallen from the top to the bottom in minutes, I’ve left people I love, I found myself only to lose me once more, and I ran from everything I have ever known to a place that is completely foreign to me.  It’s been a long year and not always a good one. 

 

Knowing what I know now and where I would end up, would I go back and do it all again?  Would this be the life I choose?

No comments: