Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Case of the Missing Furniture

Almost two weeks later and no furniture.  They swear to me everyday that they are coming and I come home and wait and waste my afternoon and they never come.... (not that I have plans or friends or a life or anything.....)  I want my desk.  Or I want my money.  One or the either.  And I can't tell them this because I don't speak spanish well enough.  Lame-O.  

On another note:  School was ok today.  The kids still feel like they can do as they please but I am going to give it a few weeks.  Jodie, my roommate, says that she thinks there is no way the new addition will be done in three weeks.  I hate hearing people say that.  It makes me sad.  I want a classroom.  I am running up and down the hallways (outdoor hallways) that are hotter than sin and sweating and being all icky.  I hate icky.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good......

Anonymous said...

3:30.....WINE TIME!