Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Act Your Age...

So.  I think that I've decided no matter who you are some people will always complain about you.  I've spent the past three months here helping out and being as nice as I possibly can to a fellow american who is having a hard time adjusting.  I genuinely like her, go to dinner with her, help her out at home, help her out at school, call her, everything.  And do you know what I hear today?  That because I don't invite her every time I go do something she thinks I am rude and mean.  This is even though I invite her to the beach, I invite her parties we have, I invite her over to hang out..... she is always busy or stressed or whatever and can't manage to get out.  

Here's my advice, if she's willing to complain about me to everyone else, then she needs to act her age and tell me all about it. 

Other than becoming her personal driver and moving in with her, I'm not sure I can do much more for her.  It's frustrating to know that it doesn't matter what I do, it won't be enough for her.  It makes me not want to help.

No comments: