Sunday, November 9, 2008

Click your heels together and repeat after me......

....There's no place like home.

So.  Happy Fiesta de Patria.  And Happy Week Off of School.   To celebrate independence for Panama, I liberated myself from the country for a week.  I flew home to colder climates and family and friends.  The flight in, coming into Greensboro I have never been happier to see ol' NC.  The leaves were beautiful and so were the people.  I spent my week trekking up and down the mountain to take part in both of my lives.  I got to dance, I got to visit, I got to laugh, I got to shop, and most importantly I got to remember who I am.  My friends have an excellent way of showing me who I am.... slightly neurotic, time obsessed, and sometimes crazy but also sure of who I am.  I am hoping this self assurance will carry over into Panamanian life for me.  

A few pictures of the week.   A wedding, friends, and my totally "panamanian" family.  Enjoy!










  


No comments: