Thursday, September 11, 2008

There's the Sun.... I've missed you.

So this week is proving to be better than the others.  We started auditions for "The Sound of Music" and despite some bumps, I think it will be fun.  It may give my roommate, Simon and I a chance to get to know each other better.  I was told this week that I most likely will be in a temporary classroom by next week.  Not the BEST outcome but better than a cart, right?  I drove some other cars this week, nothing yet, but I am proud of myself for doing it alone.  I finally got caught up on a little email which was great.  AND today they told me I'll be going to Costa Rica for 5 days for professional development!!!  HOW COOL!  And despite being nervous about the (in a whisper) big 25th birthday that is looming, my friend Monique wants to plan something.... which will be the first b-day that I haven't planned for myself since High School.  I am glad for that.  Now all I'm waiting for is that Panamanian hunk that I need for a "dance partner"  :)  So today, for the first time since I've been here I am excited.  Just takes time.  




No comments: