Monday, September 15, 2008

Reasons why I'll never be the same after living in Panama....

1.  People actually bag your groceries for you, follow you to your car, load them, and then open the door for you.

2.  I have a maid who: washes my clothes, folds them, makes my bed, washes my dishes, mops my floor and generally puts everything away that I can't be bothered with.

3.  You don't pump your own gas.  Ever.  At all.

4.  A taxi across town costs 2 dollars.

5.  I can get a manicure and pedicure for under 20 dollars.

6.  I bought a 3 dollar shirt. 

7.  My doorman unloads my groceries/packages.

8.  A six pack of beer cost 2.50.

9.  There aren't cover charges when you go out.

10.  Some man is always willing to buy me a beer.

11.  I can go out and actually afford the offer I always make:  To buy everyone a drink.

12.  There's a bus that drives around town with loud music, strobe lights, and all the alcohol your poor little body can take.

13.  In December, I'll be on the beach.

No comments: