Friday, March 27, 2009

The best things in life are random.....


Things are still clicking along here as usual.  Alice in Wonderland is taking up all of my time at school and it is happening very soon.  The students are doing a great job so it should turn out all right in the end.   

I finally made it to the beach last weekend so I am not quite as transparent as I was.  We also went bowling this week.  I never remember until I get there how much I HATE bowling and how bad I am at it (which probably is the reason I hate it.....)  But, as always, my friends were a good time so it made it worth it in the long run.  This weekend Jodie, Maria, and I are headed to the private island again!  I am so excited I can't stand it.  Now, if I can just get through work today.......












No comments: