Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's a Panamanian Christmas

We Wish You a Panamanian Christmas....

And thus begins the Christmas season.  So as I am sure you can imagine it is super hard to get in that Christmas Spirit when it's 90 degrees outside and every one speaks spanish.  One night last week Jodie and I were walking to our favorite Lebonese restaurant.  On our way is a lovely park and as we passed on this night there was una fiesta grande.  There were singers, dancers, a drag queen, the coca cola bear, light up santa hats, and street meat.  If there is anything that can put a little yule-in-your-tide it is street meat and light up santa hats.....  You think that that was it, oh no, look at the awesome..... well I'm not sure what they are, but they were awesome.




As if it weren't Christmas enough...... this is what I got to do this weekend.......





I just love a hot sunny day at the beach at Christmas.

And lastly I think penguins, in the mall, with santa hats really just says it all.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want that music.