Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Changes

I am struggling with leaving. I have come to a point with myself where I love my life. I have fantastic friends and I have fun and I love and I live; so why did I decide to move thousands of miles away? I know it is something I must do or I will regret it. I know that it will be one of the greatest adventures I can take. I know it will enrich my life and make me better. I am just afraid of losing the people I love. Things will never be as they are again; it's a hard reality to accept. My group of friends will change, most of them will not be in Asheville when I return, I will not have a job to come back to, the person I have loved will move on and away from me, I may fail, I may succeed, I may lose myself, I may never find someone to love again, I will change. Things will change. Everyone will change.

I am scared.

No comments: